It comes to a point where we are actually not taught on how to make decisions. Everytime we ask our parents on how to make decisions, the answers we get are actually the decisions itself and we do not learn how to make them but we just follow them and the next time we want to make a decision we shall only follow the guidelines or the examples on what we have been thru or have done rather than know the actual position or steps of making a decision.
It has actually come to a point in my life now that i have to make a very hard decision( TO ME)
When we graduate, we can actually see prospects in front of us but we do not go for it or rather should i say, we dare not grab the opportunity for we do not understand and we do not know how.
As we grow in the community, it is instilled in us already that we should be careful on what we do and that brings us to the problem that before we do anything, we must think and think and think. Its the thinking part that causes the opportunities to sink and when we are ready, the opportunity has already cease.
So i have actually come up with few simple guidelines on decision making in LIFE!!!!
- Consider your desire.
- Consider your assets.(qualification/ look in the mirror)
- Consider your ability.( a pig will always be a pig and a monkey will always be a monkey)
- Consider your responsibilities.( parents, friends/things that are partially important)
- Consider the prospect of your doings.
- Consider the effects os your decision.(will it cause death and poverty)
- If all the above is taken into consideration and it still looks positive then just GO FOR IT!
BUT STILL THE ULTIMATE QUESTION
SHOULD I GO FOR IT????????