Mistakes are commonly made daily by everyone in this life. Nobody at all in this lifetime that is free of mistakes.
All these will start to make sense only to optimism for when we learn to look at the bright side will we learn to appreciate the past and what has happen. The past often bears the most important times of our lives. That is why most human being always quote “ if I can just return……..” that is when we realise we did something wrong and we hope we had an opportunity to change what has been done.
However to learn from our mistakes is more important so lets move on to the first step in the lessons of learning from our mistakes.
1. In order to learn from the mistakes, we must first learn to identify( MAKE THE MISTAKES)
2. When we make the mistakes, we must then establish the order of how we made the mistake and the process along the way when you were making the mistake.
3. Next, identify factor/ cause of all these process that cause the mistake.
So far, we have actually gone thru the excruciating pain to just browse thru our mistakes and the effects/ damage that it has done but the human only learn from mistakes. Many people may scold you miserable words that cause you to fear the mistake that has been done. Most of the time we will get angry with the individuals but in fact we should be thankful to them for helping remind us of this mistake. So we move on to the next few step or should I say the last few steps….
4. After identifying the mistakes, we should form way/ methods to remind us of them and to make sure we do not repeat.
5. FINALLY and the most IMPORTANT step of all is to learn from the mistake that we have done.
How do we know that we have actually absorbed the lessons from our mistakes?
That is one thing that we will know not in the near future but as time goes by we will discover that actually our past mistake has benefit us because we do not repeat the same mistakes again and by knowing our mistakes, we can also constantly improve ourselves and break to greater heights.
“SOME MISTAKES ARE BIG,
SOME MISTAKES ARE SMALL
SIZE DOESNT MATTER
FOR A MISTAKE WILL ALWAYS BE A MISTAKE
ITS JUST THE BENEFITS THAT IT BRINGS
THAT MATTERS MOST”